What We are About
Vision & Purpose
We are passionate about staying true to the mission and vision of Jesus. Luke 19:10 says “For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.” Our heartbeat has been to reach the un- and de-churched by following Jesus’ teaching on the Great Commission. This drives the purpose of Radiant Life.
How do we accomplish this mission?
We structure our ministries around the following four elements:
1. We want people to experience Jesus. Jesus came to restore our relationship with God and only through Him can we have an abundant life.
2. We desire that people find freedom. A variety of things can keep us from living out the life God calls us to, but through the power of the Holy Spirit, in the context of community of other Jesus-followers, we have power over the things that hold us back.
3. We walk alongside people to help them discover their purpose. Every man, woman, and child was created for a purpose. Let’s discover what your purpose is – what God shaped you to be.
4. We believe that each Jesus-follower can make a difference by being a Changemaker. Each one of us is uniquely gifted and placed to have an eternal impact in the lives of those around us.
“Live like Jesus. Share His love.”
“To be an authentic community of Jesus followers’ who are passionate about reaching un- and de-churched lives for Jesus.”
Our values provide the DNA for our ministries at Radiant Life. We desire for these four values to radiate every aspect of our lives:
1. Love God – Our desire is to put God first in everything we do, in all areas of our lives.
2. Love People – Jesus calls us to live out our love for God by loving those around us.
3. Pursue Excellence – We believe that God is worth our best, so in all we do, we seek to do all things as unto Him.
4. Choose Joy – Sometimes life is rough. People are messy. However, in the midst of the mess, our desire is to cling tightly to Jesus, the only true source of joy.
As a member of a network of churches known as the Wesleyan Church, we believe in one God, who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and the Savior of all men and women who put their faith and trust in Him alone. We believe those who receive new life in Jesus are called to be holy in character and conduct, and can only live this way by being filled with the Holy Spirit. We believe in the Bible and its sufficiency to establish our faith and conduct. We believe God wills for people everywhere to know Him and be made new in Jesus. We believe that the purpose of the Church is to worship God in spirit and in truth, and to reach a lost and fallen world with the message and hope of Jesus Christ through its worship, witness and loving deeds.